Falcon Electric Introduces Extreme Temperature Option to SSG-RP Industrial UPS
July 23, 2019
Falcon Electric, Inc., a leader in industrial UPS systems, announces its new SSG-RP-1H models that protect military and industrial systems in extreme temperature environments against power problems. The new 800VA to 2kVA extreme temperature models are an option to Falcon’s SSG-RP models and are UL recognized to operate reliably in -40°C to 70°C (-40ºF to 158ºF) environments. Like the SSG-RP, the optional 1H models feature ruggedized components that lower total cost of ownership (TCO) by dramatically reducing servicing and downtime.
Falcon’s new SSG-RP-1H is an extreme-temperature online UPS with ruggedized features specifically designed for applications in harsh environments that are subjected to heat, dirt, dust, moisture, etc. The rackmount models are tested and designed with robust components and materials. The SSG-RP-1H operates reliably from -40°C to 70°C, has standard environmental protection features and includes extreme-temperature batteries capable of minutes to many hours of runtime. This new UPS has a long service life in very demanding applications and dramatically reduces downtime.
Advantages of the new SSG-RP-1H models include:
- Extreme temperature range – Tolerance of temperatures from -40°C to 70°C
- Standard environmental protection – Conformal coating of boards; powder-coated chassis; encapsulated fans
- Extreme-temperature batteries – Operational range of -40°C to 80°C
- Extended battery runtimes – Provides minutes to many hours of battery runtime
- Advanced communications – Remote UPS management; relay cards
- Ready-to-install outdoor enclosures – All sizes and mounting options available for applications in harsh environments
- Long-life, online UPS – Rugged, reliable industrial design with a long service life
The SSG-RP-1H models are available now. Options include NEMA 3R-rated outdoor enclosures, remote UPS management, environment sensors and relay cards.
For more information on Falcon’s advanced power protection solutions for harsh industrial, military and outdoor applications, contact Falcon at 800-842-6940 or email email@example.com. Also, visit Falcon on Twitter at @FalconUPS.
About Falcon Electric
Headquartered in Irwindale, Calif., Falcon Electric, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning online UPSs, frequency converters and ac voltage regulators. Founded over 30 years ago, Falcon is a recognized authority in industrial, wide-temperature and military COTS UPS systems. Falcon is dedicated to offering the latest in technology, superior engineering standards and technical support to ensure complete customer satisfaction. For more information about Falcon Electric and its innovative products, visit www.FalconUPS.com.
# # #